LDG Automatic Antenna Tuner – 200 Watt 1.8-30MHz, 100 Watt 54MHz. Will typically match a 10:1 SWR down to 1.5:1 in just a few seconds on a coax fed antenna.
- 5 to 250 watts SSB and CW. (100 watts on 6M)
- Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status
- 16,000 3D memories for instantaneous band changing
- Two position antenna switch with memories for four antennas on each position
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, < 0.1 second memory tune
- Built in frequency counter for memory operation
- Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M), 6 to 3600 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun (LDG RBA 4-1)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas
- Optional interfaces for Icom and Yaesu available
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning
- Enclosure: 9.5D x 7.1W x 2.0H inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Includes power cable.
Many QRP operators have a small 100-150 watt amplifier for times when you need a few more S-units. The AT-200 is ideal for this kind of operation; it’s minimum required power is only 5 watts, but it will handle the higher power as well.
The AT-200 will handle up to 250 watts SSB or CW on 1.8 – 30 MHz, and 100 watts on 54 MHz. It features LDG’s state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, just about anything. It will typically match a 10:1 SWR down to 1.5:1 in just a few seconds. You can also use the AT-200 with llong wires random wires and antennas fed with ladder line with the optional LDG balun.
The AT-200 features over 16,000 3D memories, automatically storing tuning data for frequencies and bands as you use them. When you transmit on or near a frequency you’ve used before, the AT-200 can restore the tuning data almost instantly. It learns as you use it, adapting itself to your operating patterns for faster and faster tuning. The 3D memory system allows up to eight antenna settings to be stored for each frequency.
OThe operation couldn’t be simpler: while transmitting a carrier, just press the Tune button. An automatic tuning cycle will begin, then end a few seconds later with the tuner set at the lowest SWR (almost instant for frequencies stored in memory). Optional interface cables for Icom and Yaesu make the entire tuning process a one-button operation.
The AT-200 is the latest in a long line of innovative LDG tuners. Get the most out of your Kenwood, Yaesu, Ten-Tec or Icom radios that operate at higher power.